I installed the gearbox and overdrive, connected the clutch mechanism and the propshaft with the universal links. This completes the drive train from the engine to the rear wheels.
Before we can drive away I still need to connect, adjust and test quite a few things to operate the gearbox and especially the overdrive. For the moment however I continued with the brake system. Since this is a simple single-cylinder brake system I would really like this to work properly. So when, while filling the lines, I found a dripping Tee I decided to replace it.
This means back to the internet to see if I can find a fitting Tee.
I did find the tee at Fittings And Adapters and ordered it. Not cheap for a piece of brass.